Take the Google Website Performance Test
Enter the URL of your website into the box below and hit ‘Test My Site’ to see what Google thinks of your website:
Convert more visitors into leads
Streamline operations with online bookings & reservations
Improve product and service visibility
How much does a WordPress website cost?
Our popular WORDPRESS:Online websites are responsive websites that work on any device. They are perfect for businesses that need a low-fuss online hub to host content & contact information and capture enquiries.
If you’re in the service industry, these days your clients expect to be able to interact with you online, wherever they are, in the same way they buy a cinema ticket or book an airline seat. WORDPRESS:Connect adds the online elements to your website to connect your business to your clients. Whether it’s online bookings, reservations or making appointments, we make it easy for you and easier for your customers.
If you need a platform to showcase products/services and support content marketing efforts then WORDPRESS:GROW can help. With access to features like gated content, onsite search, connectors to popular bulk mailing tools* and enriched content pages this package helps businesses take the next step in their online journey.
*More accurate pricing can be determined after an initial requirements meeting
*costs for bulk mailing platforms are separate
Each package includes:
- A responsive WordPress website hosted on the world-class WPEngine platform.
- A page-builder theme that makes it easy for non-developers to add and edit content.
- Pre-built templates to make it quicker to add new pages, products, or services (depending on package)
- A cookie consent management tool
- A lead form / booking form (depending on package) with spam filters
- Blogging capabilities
- Back-office SEO tools that show what a page will look like in Google search and tips on how to optimise for better rankings.
- Google Analytics & Search Console set-up
- Optional support packages to keep the website performing at its optimum